5 Minute Salsa
Prep Time 5 minutes
- High power blender
- 1 green pepper (seeded & trimmed)
- 1 red onion (peeled)
- 2 jalapeño (seeded)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a high power blender or food processor (we use Vitamix)
- Pulse for about 5-15 seconds until all the ingredients are into small pieces
- Transfer to a fine strainer and drain the excess water. You can use a spoon to help you drain as much water a possible.
- Serve with chips, tacos, and more!